How To Get An Airplane Into a Ballroom
Turns out the wings just pop off. This is a model SR22 single-engine aircraft. Cirrus Aircraft is the manufacturer. I spent four days with them as they discussed their goals for 2012.
I can’t share much else than that. As it was, I had to wait until January 11th to post photos of the new plane.
But I can say this: This plane has internal communication that features 3D audio. How bloody cool is that?!
42 Notes/ Hide
- kellylove90 likes this
- unfair-advantage likes this
- davereed likes this
- section9 likes this
- awesomecraft reblogged this from krismeetsworld
- tdpilot likes this
- skyzzthelimitt reblogged this from foreverflyhigh
- drink-the-milk-of-life reblogged this from foreverflyhigh
- foreverflyhigh reblogged this from foxtrotyeahaviation
- frightfulfiretrucks reblogged this from foxtrotyeahaviation
- foxtrotyeahaviation reblogged this from krismeetsworld and added:
- cruisingaltitude likes this
- krismeetsworld posted this